Liverbird on my chest

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Them CNY?

Hey dad,

I am so sleepy right now, so physically and mentally drained out by work but suddenly (really sudden), I thought of you while scrolling my picture albums in FB.

I looked back at those few CNYs where we still had you. I wished the picture / camera quality was way better back then, at least I wouldn't be staring at blur pics right now.

Now I know why people invest in expensive cameras : it's to preserve the best memories. The feelings, emotions and memories are worth more than the camera itself. Now I wished we had better pictures taken. Although we have alot of pictures with you and of you, the best pic / motion picture that I have of you is in my head. Even after 3 years, when I close my eyes, I can still picture the same old picture in my head. I hope it remains eternally.

I'm sorry that I am so tied up with work that I might have forgotten about you. How could I? I know you are always there with me. And as I'm writing this right now, I'm feeling the goosebumps. I know you are watching over us.

< 3

 Oh! Dee, BTW, Liverpool are close to winning the Premier League!! =D I hope we still honor our promises, at least it's your promise to me. I hope my bad skin condition can take ink. YNWA!

No comments: